1. Know what type of skin you have: There are 3 types of skin. Oily, Normal, and Combination Skin. Knowing what type of skin you have will help determine what type of products work best with your skin. For example, if you have oily skin you will try to use products that provide a deep cleansing . This helps to keep excess dirt from being trapped underneath the surface of your skin, and prevent breakouts.
2. Know how to determine what type of skin you have: The best way to determine your skin type is by cleaning your face and the taking a cotton towel and gently massaging your face in the tzone area. This area of your face is the area that contains the most oil glands. It consists of the forehead, nose, and chin. If your tzone is shiny or there seems to be oil on the towel you have oily skin. If the towel or your tzone seems dull you have normal skin, if different areas of your tzone seem dull or shiny ; then you probably have combination skin.
3. Always exfoliate! Exfoliating helps to rid your face and body of any dead skin cells and allow additional moisture into the skin. This helps to keep your skin soft and radiant. There are many kinds of scrubs you can use to aid in exfoliation from sea salt scrubs to sugar scrubs. You can even make your own sugar scrubs at home, but we will discuss that in a later post.
4. Try to use products that provide your body and face with natural oils and vitamins. Most commercial brand cleansers are filled with chemicals that aren�t exactly healthy for our skin. Using natural products provide your body with natural oils and vitamins that the body can use and absorb.
5. The most important thing to aid in beautiful skin care is make sure to drink plenty of water. Water is a natural and inexpensive way to keep your skin radiant. Water flushes out all the nasty toxins inside the body that can effect our outer appearance. These are just a few tips to have your skin looking radiant and healthy. Stay tuned to my blog for more ! Xoxo!