I know I promised you guys a review on my bentonite clay soap as a cleanser for my hair, but I completely forgot that today was Halloween. Sooo, my wash day has been postponed because I am just now getting back from the haunted house with my daughter.
Here is a quick recipe to a Pumpkin sugar scrub. Pumpkin is rich in vitamins A & C which is great for damaged skin, softening the skin, and remove old skin cells. You can make this scrub at home courtesy of http://www.theidearoom.net That will definitely exfoliate and moisturize your body, and it will put you in the holiday spirit
- 2 cups Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup White Sugar (or Raw Sugar)
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/3 cup Almond Oil or Coconut Oil (add more if needed)
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the sugars and spices.
- Mix together with a wooden spoon.
- Slowly pour in the Oil and stir until well blended.
- You may add more if your scrub is too dry.
- You don’t want it to be runny, just a nice damp texture.
- Cover in a tight container.
- Store in the refrigerator up to 8 weeks.